Chargers are suitable for permanent on-board mounting to eliminate the hassle of traditional portable chargers. Available in two models to suit single or dual battery bank installations and provide fully automatic, multi-style charging to properly maintain the batteries. By controlling the current and voltage during the charging cycle, Minn Kota® chargers recharge faster than conventional automotive battery chargers while preventing over charging which can damage and shorten battery life. They include an automatic temperature compensation feature that adjusts the output voltage to assure the battery reaches its gassing threshold and achieves a full charge. The temperature compensation feature also protects the batteries from “boiling” due to over charging at high temperatures.
• Fully Automatic Charging MK210A & MK220A – 3 stage (bulk, absorption, maintenance)
• 10 Amps total output (114584)
• 20 Amps toatla output (114586)
• LED Display Indicates power on, charging, full charge and check connection.
• Waterproof, Shock and Vibration Resistant Heavy duty construction, waterproof to IPX7
• Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity & Ignition Protected A safety feature which prevents the charger from operating if incorrectly connected to the battery
• Saltwater Tested
• For use with 12vdc/6 Cell Batteries Suitable for 50-130 amp hour rated, flooded wet cell, maintenance free or AGM batteries