Portable marine battery chargers are designed to deliver a precise, proper charge to marine batteries without over or under charging as is often the case with standard automotive battery chargers. They utilize a multi-stage charging system – a feature not found on most portable chargers, to charge up to 50% faster than a single stage (bulk) portable charger, while properly protecting the batteries. Over charging can damage the useful life of the battery. Likewise under charging over time, will reduce the discharge time and shorten the battery life as much as 20%.
• Fully Automatic 3 Stage Charging* Bulk, absorption and maintenance cycles
• 10 Amps total output (114580)
• 5 Amps total output (114578)
• LED Display Indicates power on, charging, full charge and check faulty connection
• Short Circuit and Reverse Polarity Protection A safety feature which prevents the charger from operating if improperly connected to the battery
• For use with 12vdc/6 Cell batteries Suitable for 50-130 amp hour rated, flooded wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) batteries only.
* MK105PA has 2 stage charging (bulk and maintenance) 114578